due date!! 40 weeks
it is finally june 18th!! the day i have been waiting for since october 8th when i got my BFP!! i thought for sure "the baby" would be here by now... but now i know its caleb. and he's taking his sweet time!
im feeling pretty good - nothing more than the usual aches and pains... only more intensified i guess. i wasnt sure it was possible to be more uncomfortable than before, but let me assure you - IT IS. on saturday night i had some contractions though, so thats cool! at first i had some braxton hicks, where my tummyjust got tight and it felt hard to breathe... then a few hours later i had what felt like AF cramps down low that slowly spread to the top of my uterus as it got harder and harder, that would last for about a minute or so then go away for a bit... then come back. i started to get a little excited, then fell asleep and woke up a few hours later with nothing. *sigh* false start? perhaps. i promise if they start again i wont go to sleep!
aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway. everything feels lower when i stand or walk. it doesnt hurt really, it just feels like a lot of pressure when i stand up or walk around. and becuase im walkig like im getting paid by he step, that means i feel that almost all day. fun fun fun.
my next appt is wednesday and i hope that my midwife will check me. and good lord, i hope i have something to show for all of this!
if youve got "lets get labor started!" vibes laying around, i sure could use some! LOL


5 comments:
Oh my gosh... anyday now! I remember when you announced your BFP like it was yesterday!!!! Can't wait to hear the birth story and see the pic's of cutie Caleb!
I sure hope he shows up soon. And with all that walking, you'll be in even better shape for the delivery. Good luck lots of labor vibes coming your way.
Good Luck! I can't wait to hear that he has been born
Sweetie- I read silently a lot, but I am sending you all my speedy and safe labor dust I have left from Ava (Miss 2 1/2 hours!). Good luck, remain as patient as possible, and know that however Caleb enters the world he's YOURS to love, squeeze, and spoil! Have so much fun!
Where are yoooouu? I bet you're in the hospital right now. can't wait to hear the news.
Post a Comment