Monday, June 25, 2007

3:45 update!!

they got me in!!!!! i go in at 5:00 for my induction!!! :) the nurse i spoke to today has been WONDERFUL and so helpful with getting me in :) im going to have to send them all flowers or something LOL she said that she'd get the room all cleaned up for me and try to get me a room with a window! :) hot diggity dog!! :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont be able to post an update here any time soon - but if you are from the NW boards, an update will be posted there as soon as there is anynews... and if youre from the FF boards - my labor buddy will get information as soon as there is anything to share and im sure she'll update you all as well :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

battynurse said...

cookies are usually a good choice. I'm sure glad it's going to happen today. I'll watch NW board. Good luck.

Supermom said...

Good luck. I will mosey over to the board tomorrow to look for some news. Good Luck. Welcome to the world Caleb!!

Michelle said...

I CANNOT wait for good news and pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I am so looking forward to updates and pictures!