37w2d
i had my 37 week appt today - yay!! :) i got to meet with my new midwife (who i will see from here on out) and she seems nice. a little more rushed than my original midwife, but thats okay... theres not much to do at these appts now! everything is going well. my aches and pains are all normal and nothing to worry about. his heartrate was up in the "high 150's to 160's" and she said that was fine - my heartrate was high as well, so im sure that had something to do with it.
i asked about my groin pain (she asked if i was still working, and if so she'd take me out. im not - but its nice to hear that she backs me up on that) and the numbness across my tummy, which she assured me was normal. the nubmness is due to the skin being stretched so much (and its right where my new stretch marks are, so that makes sense too!) and feeling will return after the baby is born - yipee! :)
i made my final appt for 6/20 which is 2 days after my due date, as my "40 week" appt. she said if i make it to that appt they'll schedule an induction for that week, she doesnt want to see me hit 41 weeks. so yay!!! thats exciting! im just hoping im not AT that appt LOL :)
im up one pound this week for a grand total of 7 pounds this pregnancy. i think. i didnt write down what i started at and have just been doing the math in my head each appt. but i think thats right. not too shabby! :)
so. *sigh* three more weeks to go. and thats it. oh. my. GOODNESS.


3 comments:
Wow, 3 more weeks until you get to meet Caleb. Very exciting.
IT'S JUNE! IT'S YOUR BIRTH MONTH! Heee. Are you feeling that "get him OUT already...but then I have to care for a newborn...ok keep him IN" indecision yet?
To all my faithful blog readers, I thank you. I am currently having family issues with my side and am cutting off all commincation ties. I just cant take the drama and crap and how everything seems to be my fauly even though I have not seen them in over 5 years, some 15 years +. I just cant take it. My husband is in Iraq, I just miscarried, I have a lot on my plate and I dont need it. I tried and tried and tried to make things ok but it always fails and I cant take it. So, my blog and my myspace are now set to private and can only been seen if I invite you to read and see.
So, PLEASE email me, if you would like the invite to continue to read my blog.
Thank you for following my journey on my blog.
Post a Comment