Sunday, May 27, 2007

nursery is done!!!













*whew* so the nursery is DONE!! i think if you click on the pictures they'll show up bigger for more detail. all i know is that i am done. oh... and my belly shot is thrown in there too... in case you missed that. LOL :) i have popped straight out! no kidding!
so there you have it - the finished masterpiece! now i just need to close the door and not put anything else in there until after he arrives!!

5 comments:

battynurse said...

Wow the nursery looks fantastic and you're right, your belly has popped right out. So cute. Hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly for you.

Roxymommy said...

You look fantastic! The nursery is gorgeous.

Lora said...

The nursery looks AWESOME! What a lucky little guy he's going to be!! :) You're so close!

Unknown said...

I love the nursery. You guys did an excellent job. You are almost there!!!

C said...

Amy....WOWEEEEE girlie! That nursery is outta this world! I LOVE it! I also envy your hardwood floors in Caleb's room. SOOOOO pretty! Also your side profile....WOW...you look primed & ready my friend. I am so excited for you. Come on, Caleb!