10 weeks!
woo hoo!! 10 weeks!! two more weeks till the second trimester, can you believe it?!?! :)
the spotting is gone - or gone enough that i consider it gone. had a tiny bit yesterday morning, then none all day. and none so far today *whew* :) we drove to LA for my friends babys first birthday - so that was fun, but it made for a really long day (2 hours in the car, 2 hours at the party, 2 hours home)
i was home wed/thu/fri last week so today is my first day back at work... and its a short week! so i think that'll help me relax a little. i tried to lay around most of the weekend, but knowing i had to go to work today, i thought i maybe shouldnt couch it ALL weekend. but i did take it real easy. dad wouldnt let me drive anywhere so they chauffered me around. he also wouldnt let me lift ANYTHING... so he and mom carted my laundry down the stairs and the 20lb bag of dog food up the stairs. its cute how worried they are... but honestly, im glad that they are here and concerned and supportive. :)
other than that - nothing much is going on. 29 days till my next OB appt. :)


4 comments:
Hooray!! I have been waiting for an update. I am glad the spotting is gone. Trust me I know how hard it is to let others do even the little things for you. Just let them! Glad you are feeling better.
I too have been waiting for an update. I'm so glad the spotting is done and things are going good.
yeah.. I cant wait until you are 12 weeks either! I am so happy that the spotting stopped. Take care and enjoy the short week!
10 weeks!!!
Spotting stopped!
What a great post :-)
-C
Post a Comment