Thursday, October 04, 2007

ROFL

i would like to point out this part of my last post:

im scared to think of who (out of my remaining cousins) will be next!! i'll bet its my cousin A though... she just got married and has baby fever. hrm... we'll see! :)


um. grandma found out today that cousin A is pregnant. i shit you not.

I COULDNT MAKE THIS UP IF I TRIED!!!

so... to recap:

cousin J - had a girl in july
cousin H - had a boy in august
cousin C - due late oct early nov - boy!
cousin T - due in january - girl!
friend T - due in feb - boy!
friend C - due in march - finding out in about 3 weeks (i think shes having a boy)
friend L - due in april - finding out in november (i think shes having a boy too LOL)
cousin A - due end of april/early may (i think shes having a boy)
cousin I - due end of may (i think shes having a girl)

3 comments:

Deena said...

WOW!
That's a lot of babies! I bet Grandma is over the moon happy!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I hope that we are somehow your cousins!

twondra said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny! Wow!!!