Saturday, October 27, 2007

quick update and tickers!!

nothing much to report - caleb is doing great! he's rolling over a lot more now... only he'll get to his tummy then remember that he doesnt LIKE his tummy and get all upset. ugh! :) he's been sleeping really well though, so really i cant complain!

my cousin I went for her first prenatal appt and got to see the baby and the heartbeat! i ran into her at the doctors office so i got to be the first person to see the pictures... man, i remmeber that day for me! :) incredible!

i'm making tickers to remind myself...

cousin I


till cousin I finds out what they are having:


friend C:


friend L:


friend L finds out what they are having:


cousin T:


cousin A:


friend T:

3 comments:

twondra said...

Glad Caleb is doing so well!! Love the tickers! So cute. :)

Michelle said...

Man, pass the baby dust over here!!

twondra said...

Where are Caleb's Halloween pics! :) I can't wait to see them. :)