Monday, January 29, 2007

20 weeks

!!!!!!!!!

halfway there!!!!!!

its hard to believe im halfway through. its CRAZY to think that in the time thats passed, my baby has gone from a frozen vial of sperm in my bathroom and a microscopic egg in my ovary... to a 10 inch (crown to heel) 11oz bundle of wiggling joy!

and in another 20 weeks he'll be HERE! yikes!

anyway - just a quick note to touch base on my weekly marker. YAY!! 20 weeks!!!

2 comments:

C said...

20 Weeks??? I can remember when you got that BFP like it was yesterday. Is your pregnancy going as fast for YOU as it is for me? I am super duper excited...I hope Disney was fun.:)

battynurse said...

yay!!!! That is so cool. I wanted to say that I had seen a post from you a few months ago on things to have handy when done home AI by yourself and I went back to find it a couple of days ago. It was really helpful. Thanks so much.