Monday, January 22, 2007

19 weeks!

okay this will be real quick. i emailed my cousin about coming to my rescue and shopping with me... and in the email i put "help me obi wan, you're my only hope!"

and she replied.... in typical "amys family" fashion... with... "come to butthead."

LOL :) anyway. i guess maybe youd have to know my family to really see how funny that is - seriously, that'll have me laughing all day. her little boy is sick, so i'll give her a call later and set up a shopping date so i can make the insanity stop!

ONE. MORE. DAY.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I'm so excited :) Call me tomorrow. I'll be home when you get the info because I'm out of work the next few days. YAY :)

C said...

Wow...the time has come....can't wait to read your post. I think I will even check from work. I hope the baby looks healthy, primary..and then I really, really hope you get the gender results. I will be 100% the same as you and will want to know my baby's gender if at all possible.

Deena said...

Good luck tomorrow! I think it's a girl, but time will tell. Let us know!!!

Michelle said...

Cant wait for the results of you baby flashing you!!!! I'll be waiting!