19w6d
so yesterday we did the 3D/4D scan :) it was so much fun! i had a munch better time with that one than i did at the doctor one. the lady didnt have to push as hard (i actually had bruises from the one on tuesday!) and since it wasnt all medical she was able to joke around with us and concentrate on getting good shots. :) all in all, it was just more relaxed. (i'll post pictures once i get them scanned)
anywya - he is still a boy! in fact, she freeze-framed it and pointed out his scrotum and penis, then got a really cool side view of it "floating" *ahem*. my little boy is in fact, a little boy. yay!! which is a good thing because we bought a ton of little boy stuff!
and... drumroll please... he has a name!! introducing.... mr. caleb joseph*
that name has been at the top of my list since before i conceived, so i think its going to stick. caleb is just a name that i love and joseph is my fathers middle name, and his fathers first name. so it's got some good strong family ties. :) good biblical names which makes me smile. :) im not super religious, but these names have stood the test of time... and that works for me!
now today im off to disney with my good friend jen and we're going to do some disney baby shopping! i mean, of course we are! he's going to be a disney-going baby as soon as possible, he might as well have the right attire! LOL
* i reserve the right to change my mind without notice. :)


3 comments:
I am so glad your 3D scan went so nicely. Can't wait to see the pics. I LOVE the name and super cute disclaimer too! I hope you had fun at Disney. I am a Disney addict myself (Walt Disney World here). I can't wait to bring my child to Disney!
Yes, I love the disclaimer also. It is a great name. I wish I lived close enough to Disney to go. I've been once and loved it. Hope you had a great time.
Hey there! Cant wait to see the 3D/4D images :-) My sister did those with her kiddos and it was amazing to see the resemblence when they were born!
I love the name and the disclaimer! LOL!
Post a Comment