17w6d
well this has been one interesting week. i was feeling like crap at the start of the week and eating a lot of oranges. i just happened to be able to talk to the advice nurse when i picked up my paperwork and she said that eating JUST the oranges was probably making my blood sugar go way outta whack. which, when you stop and think about it... DUH. so ive been focing myself to eat "real" food (even though at first it made me nauseous) and im feeling much MUCH better. in fact... im back to my old routine of eating some kind of real food every 3 hours or so.
and im up every three hours in the night to pee. no joke, you could set your watch by it. 12:30, 3:30, 6:30 - then up for good around 8:00. ugh. im a sleep person. i like my sleep. im guessing this is just practice - but i have like, 4.5 more months... couldnt i start practicing later? shouldnt i be resting up NOW?? :) hahahaha!!
on a completely unrelated note - ive picked out the stroller i want!! im going with the peg perego aria stroller - i just need to decide on a color. i was leaning toward the green/black, but it gets HOT here and im thinking the black will just bake the baby. so i dont know. i'll need to ask around about that. :) but i like it. and it's compatable with the graco snugride car seat that consumer reports deemed "acceptable"... so thats cool. :)
only 9 days tll i get to find out what im having!! eeeep!! im so excited i can hardly stand it! i have the crib set picked out for both boy and girl so on the 23rd we're going straight from the doctors office to babies r us to buy the set. :) :) :) :) :) and possibly paint... if there's a penis there. :)
anyway. 18 weeks tomorrow. WOO HOO!!


6 comments:
Hi Amy..congrats on your pregnancy I have been following along on both your blog and NW link..I have a link about Britax..http://www.elitecarseats.com/Britax-Companion-2005.pro...I hope this helps
I love the crib sets at Babies R Us. They are so cool. Glad you are feeling better.
Babies R Us is the greatest store! I love it. Hopefully I can shop there soon too. Cant wait to find out if you have little girl or boy. Its so exciting!
Ahhh, Amy...I can't wait until your next Ultrasound...I am on pins & needles. I am so Happy you are feeling better. I feel you are having a Boy...can't wait to hear the real sccop.
I can't wait to hear what you are having... I changed my blog location to:
http://followmybabyjourney.blogspot.com/
Hey you! Glad you are doing good and I cant wait to hear about baby and see if you find out!!
Post a Comment