Friday, April 23, 2010

these go with that.

these pictures go with the NEW post (keep scrolling down. its there, i promise)

since i havent posted pictures since like his BIRTHDAY... here are some to make up :) you can click on them to make them bigger.

christmas! woot!


the park a few weeks ago :)


*sigh* getting into stamps... lovely, huh?


he was a ghost for halloween. yes, that is a home made ghost costume. hey, when you decide to be a ghost (instead of a cute lion!) the morning of halloween, you take what you can get! but he loved it. :D


dude ate a BUG! well... a toasted mealworm... at the zoo. gag.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I still check it every now and then to see if there are any updates because I adore you sweet little boy's face...Lily still LOVES the blanket you sent her 2 years ago..I have to fight to get it in the washing machine..LOL She is 2 1/2 and still chews on the tassels when she is teething.I won't complain about your lack of posts because it has been awhile since I have done anything with mine..Guess I better go over and see about it...Caleb is getting so big...Take care..