Saturday, March 22, 2008

Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk!

My mom is doing the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Breast Cancer walk in San Diego this coming November! I am not able to join her on the walk, but I will do all I can to help mer heet her personal fundraising goal! :)

If you'd like to help out, here's a link to her page. You can check her progress (and her teams progress!) as the walk gets closer and closer. She has already begun training and after losing over 50 pounds in teh last year, I KNOW she can do it! :)

Walkin' With Wings - My mom's personal page!

Thanks!! :)

1 comment:

C said...

Go Mom! Tell your Mom that those of us that can NOT participate in the walk this year APPRECIATE all the efforts of the folks that are walking/participating this year. WAY to GO and all the best!