baby boy B *TICKERS*
my friend C had her baby yesterday afternoon! he was a week late and a whopping 7lb 7oz :) he's such a teeny tiny little one! :) okay, well compared to caleb he's teeny tiny! i got to go see them this afternoon - mom and baby are doing fantastic. its fun, because they kept his name under wraps till he was born, so it was exciting to hear his name for the first time :)
and now its time for me to update my tickers... for my own reference:
Updated 3/27 - friend L is in the hospital and will delever VERY shortly! :)
caleb:
cousin J's daughter:
cousin H's son:
cousin C's son:
cousin T's daughter:
friend T's son:
friend C's son:
friend L's son #2:
cousins A's son:
cousin I's son:
cousin S (having a boy - baby boy J):


3 comments:
You have lots of babies in your family! I am really close to Cousin S!!!
Thanks for the note on my post :) Give me a call today or I'll try and give you a call this afternoon :) I miss you so much and wish you were here for me to share this excitement with you! When i come out this summer we'll have to do some baby shopping together!
LOVE YOU!
Hey...where's my ticker on Amy's website?????
Post a Comment