8 months!
the monkey man is 8 months old today! and its uncle jasons birthday :) he's about 2 second away from cutting his fourth tooth - seriously, theres maybe one layer of skin over it. yay! :) just within the last week he started crawling, clapping and cruising! he'll pull himself up to standing on whatever stable (or not so stable) thing he can find and cruise around! :) the other night he stood up in his crib and walked around the whole thing checking things out from another angle.
its been SO awesome... but i still cant quite believe that he's 8 months old. last year at this time i was moving back home and just starting to REALLY feel him kick. no one had felt him from the outside yet... and now? now he's a little boy who refuses to nap because there are so many interesting things to see and grab for if he stand up in the pack-n-play. :)


9 comments:
So cute!
He's so adorable! I can't believe he's already 8 months!
Amy...he is starting to look like a little boy not just a baby!!
I'm finding it shocking that your little man is already 8 months old! I can't get over it!!!!
Where has the time gone?? I LOVE his little mohawk! He has the most piercing beautiful blue eyes!! What a charmer! :)
Caleb is gorgeous!! Seems like yesterday I was following your pregnancy and now he's such a big wonderful boy!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
I cannot believe he's already 8 months. Wasn't he JUST born??? Amy, he is so incredibly cute! And MORE teeth? At Caleb's age, DD was still 2 1/2 months away from cutting her first!
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandma died when DD was 6 weeks old and the hardest part for me now (DD is now 9) is that she did not get the chance to know my Granny. I adored her and I feel like DD misses out. But I guess my mom will be that for her. Anyway, sorry to hear that.
can't believe how big he is getting. I have a younger woman for him go to nutmegknitter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment