3D fun!
okay... seriously? the most fun ive had probably this whole pregnancy! todays 3D u/s was so much fun, we got to see so much of mr. caleb, its not even funny! we checked and he's still caleb - we saw his parts in 3D... no doubt about it! he's head down - in fact he was so low in my pelvis it was hard for them to get a head measurement :) he's facing my left, which i could have told you, because thats where he kicks me all day LOL his hands and feet were up by his face almost the whole time - he was bent up like a taco! but we got some pretty good shots anyway :) he's weighing in at 2lb14oz and his heartrate was 155... right on target! he's measuring in the 78th percentile for growth at this point which is "average, definitely not small" so... well i guess thats good! :) he was wiggling around a lot and i felt it all. it was so much fun :) we got over 100 pictures on CD, a DVD, a whole mess of printed photos and some more picture stuff. worth every penny!! if you're thinking about getting one when the time comes - do it! you wont be disappointed! :) so here are the pictures! you can click on them to see them bigger :)
*whew* okay... so there they are! :)


3 comments:
He is adorable!!!! So incredibly cute :) I can't wait to see him in person. I keep re-evaluating when I'm going to leave LA so that I know that I get some face time with him before I leave here!
he is so cute!!! Love all the pics!
Hi ...I have been a long time reader of your blog and I am a nw person too..ceilishane..I just read what you wrote to Michelle and wanted you to know how beautifully written that was..you are such a kind caring person..I have been thru 2 m/c also and what you wrote I am sure was very comforting to Michelle.
Post a Comment