Wednesday, March 28, 2007

28w2d

well today was my 28 week check up :) i have officially put on ONE pound this pregnancy! i was surprised, it feels like ive put on more than that... but i guess not :) my midwife said that my glucose three hour looked good and that it was odd that the 3rd blood draw was high. she said usually she'd only be concerned about the first and last numbers (which were awesome!) but she wanted me rechecked - so i still have to go back in april for another 3 hour. UGH. she also said that i didnt show any signs of GD, so that was a good thing as well. yay!

the only down side to my appt today was that my groin still hurts when i stand on one leg or get out of bed, or go from sitting to walking. *sigh* i mentioned it again because its been bothering me, and shes pretty sure its muscular/skeletal, in that its a tendon or ligament thats been pulled... but because of the location they want to rule out DVT, so im off to the hospital this afternoon for them to do a screen study on me. ive been told its just an ultrasound of my groin (good times, huh?) and it wont affect the baby at all... but still... blah.

my blood pressure was 115/77 which is great! im always surprised when my BP comes back normal LOL i dont know why, ive never had BP issues before... if anything its always been on the low side.

so anyway - theres my 28 week official update. i go back 4/23 for my next appt, then every 2 weeks after that.. eek!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can NOT get over how close you are to having the baby!!!!! I should be all done with this bronchitis stuff by the time that I get back from CT so I'm gonna plan on coming down there as soon as I get back to see you and the baby room and all that fun stuff :)

LOVE YOU TONS!

singletracey said...

I am so glad the appt went well! I bet the next 3 hour will be find just like the last one!