happy new year! 15d6d :)
well its new years eve... last year at this time i was babysitting the cousins and neighbors (which i will be doing tonight, as well) and reading "taking charge of your fertility" with the hopes of putting that to good use in the year ahead... and now look at me!! new years and knocked up. :) im loving it! i never would have thought that this is where i would be. its amazing to think that a year ago i was in the planning stages - had just submitted my paperwork and wasn't even CLOSE to being ready to order!!
it has been one crazy year, thats for sure. ive made some new friends, and gotten closer to old ones... ive had the highest highs and the lowest lows and somehow those friends - old and new - were able to be there for all of it. :)
now its time for me to imagine where i might be NEXT year. good lord!! i know i wont be babysitting, thats for sure :) but other than that... who knows?? i'll have a 6 month old, how insane is that?!? i'll already be "old hat" at the whole "mommy" business :) and hopefully offering up some "new mom" advice to all the other new moms out there who are maybe still in the TTC game. :) i think march is the cutoff for having a baby by this time next year... lets see some BFPs!!
here's a toast (with martinellis sparkling apple cider) to all the TTCers, the PGers and the mommies out there... have a truly amazing 2007 full of miracles and magic!!


3 comments:
Amy, OK I admit it...your post made me tear up, your clear honesty is what did it. I am super happy for you, certainly after all you have been through. What a lucky baby that is already obviously wanted so much. Happy New year to you & your Family & I agree....imagine next year at this time...I can't wait!
Your post gives me so much hope....I am so happy for you and I know this year is going to be great for you!
Hey Amy! Just wanted to say this is my first time stopping by on your blog and I think it's great! It's amazing how much life can change in one year. I hope to be holding my own little bundle this time next year as well. :) You've come a long way and I'm so excited for you!! :) When do you find out if it's a boy or girl bean? We're all excited to know! As Meg said, you give us all hope! Thank you!!! Happy New Year to you as well!
Mommy2Liam at NW
Post a Comment