Monday, December 04, 2006

12 weeks!

its here! the start of my 2nd trimester :) yay!! ive been feeling better the past few days - which naturally freaked me out a bit... then about 30 mins after lunch yesterday i found out that the baby DOES NOT like buffalo chicken strips. at all. i mean, not even a little. the baby veto'd the lunch with swiftness... so that made me feel better. as well as wanting to hit the sack at 7:00p LOL

my next appt is in 15 days - i'll get to hear the heartbeat and all that good stuff. i can hadrly wait!

its kind of weird that im officially 1/3 of the way through (though if you do that math, 12x3 is only 36.... so someones lying somewhere!) :) either way... im excited! 7 weeks until the big u/s where i'll have the option of finding out what im having. i havent decided yet - i go back and forth... yes... no... yes... no... right now im on "no", i dont want to find out. i guess we'll see when im actually laying on the table with a full bladder. :)

anyway - im here!! yay!!!

5 comments:

C said...

Congrats again, Amy. Sounds like little Bean is letting you know exactly how they felt about the Buffalo Wings. LOL. Can't wait to hear how your next Appt goes. So, are you taking guesses yet on what your having? My guess is a boy. Of course that guess & a quarter will buy you just about nothing...LOL. Take Care! Our NW board has been slow these days, so it is nice to read the blogs.

battynurse said...

Congratulations on reaching 12 weeks!!!! That is sooooo great. Too bad about the buffalo wings but at least your bean is letting you know that it has it's own likes and dislikes.

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you my dear :) I'm headed to disney on Friday and we intend to be there all day if you'd like to meet up. Also, the week before I go home I'm pretty open. I leave on the 21st but I'm also busy the 20th, I think we can figure in some time there.

Love you tons!

Unknown said...

So glad you are doing well.... congrats to you.. Your little one will be here before you know it!

Michelle said...

Congrats on making it to 12 weeks! Your healthy baby will be in the world before you know it. Sorry about the chicken!