14 weeks!!
woo HOO!! here we go - throwing up to start off the week - cant get much better than that :) i swear - i get dressed, feel good, brush my teeth and gag a bit - then barf completely. and now i need to change my shirt. i swear - i should just cruise around in my bra until im walking out the door.
the good thing is that its done early enough in the morning - usually once is all i barf, so maybe i'll be good for the rest of the day! i can hope... right?? :)
other than the "i just puked" feeling ive got going right now - i feel pretty good! i have my next appt tomorrow where i'll hopefully be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. that would be awesome :)
im off work almost all week (i have to work wednesday) so that'll be nice. almost everyone in my family is coming down with something though - we had christmas with my dads side of the family yesterday - so im thinking i'll just do a lot of la-z-boy sitting the next few days. no point in pressing my luck.
oh! and my back has been hurting. the books say its due to relaxin being released during pregnancy and making everything looser. which is cool and all - but my back hurts if i sit or stand or lay too long. which makes every day interesting :) i can stand for a while, then i have to sit. and i can sit for a while, then i have to stand, and after doing that a few times i need to be as flat as possible. man oh man - they werent kidding. pregnancy/motherhood IS NOT for sissies.
unfortunately. im one of the biggest sissies i know LOL :)


4 comments:
The backache is also from the uterus beginning to grow. It pulls on the back muscles and gives us pregnant ladies that lovely sway back look. I stayed in my bra or a tank top until I puked in the morning and knew it was "safe" to get dressed for real!
I can't wait for puking and backaches!! Sounds so weird.. but so true!
I am glad everything is moving along well for you. Happy Holidays!
I totally stopped wearing anything nice until I had to leave the house. I also got good at grabbing a few paper towels on my way to the bathroom stall at work to use as shields. I hope you get to hear the heartbeat! They couldn't find my baby's until 18 weeks and it was kinda nerve-wracking.
Hi Amy! Things are still going good with you and I am so glad! I hope you can hear the heartbeat. What a great xmas gift that would be!?!?
I am with Meg.. I await backaches, puking, getting tired.. I will take it all with pleasure and hopefully with the same great attitude you have Amy!
Take care of you and baby!
Post a Comment