OPK+
yay! yesterday i got a + OPK. one day earlier (CD14 instead of CD15) than last month, but close enough not to worry. i got a + yesterday at about 2:00 with the line just as dark as the control line. and then i tested again at 9:00p after work to see if i could "catch" my surge... and it was just as positive. i mean, i tried to see if one line was different - darker or lighter - but the 2:00 and 9:00 are identical.
so i tested again this morning and the test line is MUCH lighter. so i guess i really caught my surge and when the time comes i will know just when to do my AI. i hope...
:) but yay! now im just waiting for AF to show up to start my next cycle. one more to go before its show time!! :)
edit: okay the one for 11:00 - i went back and looked after 5 mins and it was positive too. real positive. its not an evap line because OPKs dont have those - and as long as ive ever let a "negative" test sit out - it's never turned positive. so thats fine... but then i tested at 2:00p today again and it was positive. so i looked back and i see that last cycle i missed a OPK day - so i may have been positive then as well. and since i stopped testing after i got my + (like i was told!) i dont know if it went on. this time i wanted to catch my surge - and i think i did. i just did one more test (about 5 mins ago) and there's nothing. barely the faintest of lines. so now ineed to see what that means LOL


2 comments:
That's awesome. I think I might have missed mine by a day. I tested Sunday and there was a line there (almost as dark as the regular one) and then yesterday and today there was nothing at all. I'm learning and I hope that by the time I'm trying that I have it perfected!
yeah - its hard to get the pattern down. start trying earlier next month - and then i did mine twice a day to "catch" it. and i got it! and this morning my temp went up so ive already ovulated *whew*
you saw sunday it was so negative it wasnt funny... but come monday afternoon it was DARK. :)
Post a Comment