the magic email
this morning when i checked my email i literally squealed with delight! the "bank" has received my registration papers and im ready to go!! of course, i cant call to order anything for a week or so... and that's going to kill me!
im ready right now to call and see what's available and order it asap - but i dont have the $$ in the bank to buy as many vials as i would need - and instead of buying one or two here and there i'd rather get them all at once so i dont have one from this donor, and one from this one and two from this one... you know?
oh man, if THIS two week wait is going to be THIS hard, i have no idea how i'll manager the important two week wait. seriously... this could be traumatic. LOL


5 comments:
I just got my email today :) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) I'm so excited! I can't wait to be able to place my order :) There is such a huge part of me that wants to start trying earlier but I will be patient...EEEP! Its all coming true :) SOOOOOOOO excited :)
Okay, so seeing as AF hasn't visited yet, I think I'm going to jumpstart things and go back on the pill for the month just to get things back in order. That's all it usually takes for me to get back in order. So you know, if we wanted February we could do February but March is still my optimal start date.
Oh yes, and seeing as I'm going to take the pill we might be closer to our O dates together!
march will be fine - im just getting antsy (imagine that!) :) but that'd be cool if our dates could be close. do you have to see your doc to get a prescription? or do you have some from before?
Its wonderful having a mother who works for a doctor :) You just have her call in a script for you :) YAY :) So she called it in last night, i'll pick it up today and start on BCP's again today. Hopefully that will jumpstart things and then I will get a +OPK and then I can start along with life :) YAY :) soooooo happy :)
I was being a dork last night and looking at nursery set ups. I need to stop this!
ahh thats true - one of the perks! i hope your mom is feeling better. *hugs*
ive been looking at baby names. and pack and plays and *whisper* figuring out my room layout to accomodate a crib...
yeah. we need to stop. we'll go crazy!
Post a Comment