Tuesday, December 13, 2005

mail call!

my OPKs arrived today... now i just need to figure out when to start using them :)

other than that, theres nothing new to report. for the last week i've been almost completely consumed with baby thoughts. its freaky. and even without me bringing it up - it seems to come up in almost every conversation. or so it seems. :)

its kind of nice. and i cant wait till this weekend when J comes over so i can actually talk about it with someone... my partner in crime! we've got lots to cover!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Do we wanna try and order some of the full profiles? I'm going to check on the NWC website to see what we need to do :) I got a new credit card in the mail yesterday (EVIL I TELL YOU) and its just aching to be broken in :)

amy said...

break it in!! yes, go ahead and get a few from our short list and if you get them in time we can go over them this weekend - for sure. :)