Monday, December 10, 2007

first tooth!!!

caleb has his first tooth!!! :) AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! i can hardly believe it! :)

he's been fussyand cranky and prety much unbearable for the last few days. i knew he was teething so i've been hitting him with the hyland teething tablets (lifesavers!) and orajel at night. last night - nothing. tonight - a tooth!! i can fel the ridges - his lower right tooth :) it's broken through the skin and everything!! :)

all that hard work gnawing on those rings has finally paid off :) my baby has a tooth *sniff*

3 comments:

singletracey said...

A tooth!! OMGosh!! I can't believe it! YIKES!!!

Jen said...

OMG I can not believe how fast time is flying!!! A TOOTH :) OMG! How very exciting. Hope all is well with you and my little nephew. I miss you both!

twondra said...

Wow!! I can't believe it! Time flies!!