just seeing if the video option works... if so - thats caleb playing on his playmat this morning - he LOVES it :)
This is a place for me to come and vent my fears, frustrations, joys and excitement about being a single mom - by choice!

just seeing if the video option works... if so - thats caleb playing on his playmat this morning - he LOVES it :)
at
8:19 AM
6 comments:
Yep it works..Look at him kick his feet. He is adorable!
He is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing the video!!
Works great! Aaawwww...now I'm REALLY suffering from BCS (Baby-Craving Syndrome)!! Thanks, Amy! ;)
Aww- I'm with Lora. I've got that itch for another one! Esp one as CUTE as Caleb. My goodness- he'll be one before you know it (no matter how you divide up those 52 weeks!).
I can not believe how fast he is growing up!!!
Ethan has that same playmat. He loves it too, esp when I set him in his bumbo on it an the toys are withun reach. Caleb is getting so big!
Post a Comment