Friday, April 14, 2006

TWW



day 1 :)

here we go again! i think im more cautious going into this one. having a BFN under my belt reminds me that nothings for sure. im just going to wait and see and not read into whatever symptoms i might have. the sore boobs didn't mean anything last time... so if they show up again this time, i'll know not to do backflips just yet! :)

so yes... the wait starts again. now i just need to return my dewar. it seems harder to return it this time - even though its empty LOL oh well... it has to be done today or else it'll be late.

again, if you've got sticky baby dust laying around - i sure could use it!

:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

*crosses fingers* I'm trying to find the information about Shanna's flight so that I know when I can head down south.

amy said...

right on! you're of course welcome any time day or night :) i cant wait to see you!