tomorrow....
tomorrow is my little guys 4th birthday party - his official birthday is Sunday. what the....? how did that happen? he's turning into such a BOY, and my "baby" is going away. there are still several times a day I see the baby in him (not in a bad way) but I know those instances will get fewer and further between. it's amazing to look at him and think, "he's my little guy!" then 10 mins later he does something or gives me a look and suddenly he looks so OLD...
*sigh*
have I mentioned my gray hair?? :) I got my very first the day we went to get his cast right before his second birthday. no joke! I ran in to use the bathroom before we left and it was right there STARING AT ME! now? well.... now there's a lot more. I spot them at weird moments, but I always know they are there.
and I have earned every last one of them! I won't cover them up - I'm the mom of a 4 year old. a four year old BOY, covering them up is not an option LOL
before I forget - his favorite song is "dynamite" by taio cruz... but the kidz bop clean version LOL he'll actually sing it, and request it :) he wants nothing to do with his kids music. no more "wheels on the bus" or "B-I-N-G-O" for this kid! he also likes country music (specifically "free" by the zac brown band). he's like me with his eclectic taste in music. now if I could just get him to request John Mayer.... hmm mm
-- Post From My iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment