bed time.
so.
bedtime is such a battle in this house. seriously. while we're brushing teeth he'll tell me "I'm so tired. I'm too tired to brush my teeth..." and 4 mins later when he's tucked in bed, he's not tired at all. and he's out if bed.
any hints for bed time?? the issue us that he gets out of bed 244 times before he falls asleep. I've tried the super nanny thing - and about a hundred other things over the last year. not fun.
but here's the thing. I bitch about the bedtime disasters ALL THE TIME, but in 3.5 years this has been my only "real" challenge. he slept through the night at 8 weeks, he didn't have trouble teething, he potty trained super fast and easy... I should be counting my blessings that this is my only trouble spot.
it's just hard to remember that the 16th time I put him back into bed, youknowwhatimean?
and.... of course tonight he was an absolute angel going down. a word to the wise for all you future and soon to be parents - JINXING IS REAL. that's all :D
-- Post From My iPhone


1 comment:
LOL! If jinxing is real..I am trouble big time for many reasons! Caleb is so active and curious he figures, I don't want to go to bed & miss something fun going on.:)
Post a Comment