7w1d
happy halloween!! :) today is my first big milestone! today i am further than i got with my first pregnancy. so its kind of bittersweet, but exciting at the same time!
less than two weeks till my first appt - i can hardly wait!
This is a place for me to come and vent my fears, frustrations, joys and excitement about being a single mom - by choice!

4 comments:
Congratulations on the milestone!!!
Michell
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) I was thinking of you this morning :) I'm so psyched for you :) YAY :)
Congrats 7 weeks WOW!!
Oh, Amy,
remeber me...from the NW board. (a.k.a pomsmomee) Anyway, I have been praying for you & I am so happy about this milestone. Keep me posted. What a wonderful journey so far. Can't wait to hear how the Appt goes. I know it will be wonderful! Today 3 fellow teachers announced they are expecting....sigh...I am SO happy for them but can't wait to get my turn.:)
All the Best!
Post a Comment